Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

It's that time of year again. Time to think about sending Christmas cards. You have to plan ahead to make sure it looks great and everyone gets theirs in time. Every year we send a collage photo or photo card for Christmas with an update letter letting everyone know what we've been up to for the past year. This year I plan on using Shutterfly.com to make my Christmas cards. They just came out with a new line of story cards that look awesome. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
One template I especially like is the Top 10 Moments of 2010 card.http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/top-ten-moments-christmas-card-5x7-flat
That is such a short and sweet way to tell everyone your year's highlights and I love the bright and cheerful colors. I can't wait to make my personalized Christmas cards and get them in the mail! Now I just have to search for the perfect pictures and think of 10 of our favorite moments.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment